RBI Recruitment 2023
Last Date for Application: October 04, 2023
GET ASSAM GOVT. JOB ALERTS ON WHATSAPP AND TELEGRAM JOIN NOW
Table of Contents
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced a significant recruitment drive for the position of Assistant, with a total of 450 vacancies. This presents a remarkable opportunity for interested and eligible candidates to join one of India’s most prestigious financial institutions.
Category-wise Vacancy Breakdown:
- SC: 45
- ST: 56
- OBC: 71
- EWS: 37
- UR: 241
No of Posts in Assam (Guwahati): 26
Selected candidates will be entitled to a starting basic pay of ₹20,700/- per month in the pay scale of ₹20,700 – ₹45,700 and other allowances, as admissible from time to time.
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
- Candidates born not earlier than 02/09/1995 and not later than 01/09/2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD/UR: 10 years
- PWD/OBC: 13 years
- PWD/SC-ST: 15 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate.
- Knowledge of word processing on PC.
Local Language Proficiency:
Candidates applying for a post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the local language (i.e., able to read, write, speak, and understand the language) of the state/any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs 50/- plus 18% GST
- UR/EWS/OBC: Rs 450/- plus 18% GST
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official RBI Recruitment Portal. Follow these steps to complete the application process:
- Scroll down and go to the “Important Web-Links” section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration.”
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application Form” link and log in.
- Fill in all your personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form.
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: September 13, 2023
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: October 04, 2023
- Date of Online Preliminary Test: October 21, 2023, & October 23, 2023
- Date of Online Main Test: December 02, 2023
What is the starting date to apply online for RBI Recruitment?
The starting date to apply online for RBI Recruitment is September 13, 2023.
What is the last date to apply online for RBI Recruitment?
he last date to apply online for RBI Recruitment is October 04, 2023
How many posts are vacant under RBI Recruitment?
There are a total of 450 vacant posts under RBI Recruitment.