Project Super 50
The Sub-Divisional Administration, Rangia, in collaboration with the Takshashila School of Civil Services, Guwahati, has initiated a program known as “Super 50.” Supported by the State Level Advisory Committee for Students and Youth Welfare, Assam, this program is designed to offer high-quality coaching for the UPSC Civil Services Examination. The Super 50 program aims to benefit a total of 50 candidates from Assam who aspire to excel in this prestigious examination.
Table of Contents
Project Super 50 Overview:
|Program Name||Project Super 50 Batch for UPSC Civil Services Examination Coaching|
|Total Seats||50 seats|
|Reserved Seats||20 (for candidates from the Rangia sub-division)|
|Unreserved Seats||30 (open to candidates who are residents of Assam)|
|Program Fee||Completely Free (No admission fee/ no tuition fee)|
|Collaborators||The Sub-Divisional Administration, Rangia, and Takshashila School of Civil Services, Guwahati|
|Sponsored by||State Level Advisory Committee for Students and Youth Welfare, Assam|
|Helpdesk||+91 91015 56980 (Call/ Whatsapp)|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Examination Coaching:
To be eligible for the Free UPSC Civil Services Examination Coaching, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Resident of Assam: Candidates must be residents of Assam.
- Age Limit: Candidates must adhere to the age group specified by UPSC for appearing in the UPSC Civil Services examination.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a graduate degree in any stream from a recognized college or university.
How to Apply for Project Super 50 UPSC Coaching Program:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from September 20, 2023, to October 05, 2023, by following these steps:
- Scroll down and go to the “Important Web-Links” section.
- Click on the “Online Registration Form” link.
- A new webpage will open.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload the required documents as requested.
- Click the submit button.
- After registration for the Admission Test, the Admit Card will be sent to the respective email ID of the candidates.
Important Dates of Project Super 50 UPSC Coaching Program:
- Starting date of online application submission: September 20, 2023
- Last date of online application submission: October 05, 2023
Important Web-Links of UPSC Civil Services Examination Coaching:
Selection Process of Super 50 Program:
The selection process for the Super 50 Batch for UPSC Civil Services Examination Coaching includes a written test. Candidates must bring their original valid ID proof (PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License, etc.) on the examination date. Aspiring candidates should prepare for the written test and ensure they meet any eligibility criteria set by the program organizers.
About Super 50 Admission Test:
|Date of Test||October 8th, 2023|
|Time of Test||11:00 AM|
|Duration of Test||2 hours|
|Mode of Test||Offline|
|Venue of Test||Rangia College, Rangia|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with four options|
|Negative Marking||2 marks for a correct answer. 1/3 of marks for the correct answer shall be deducted for wrong answer/s.|
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|General Science, Miscellaneous GK, and Current Affairs||15|
|Maths and Mental Ability||15|
Recommended Study Materials:
- NCERT Books (9th to 12th standard)
- Assam-related General Knowledge
- Math topics: Number System, HCF & LCM, Average, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, and Percentage
- Mental ability topics: Number Series, Letter Series, Arrangement, Direction Sense Test, Blood Relation, Non-Verbal Reasoning