Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Organization: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam
Total Posts: 5325
- Nationality: Indian Citizen, permanent resident of Assam
- Local Language Proficiency: Must speak Assamese or any other State language fluently
- Employment Exchange Registration: Must register with a local Employment Exchange in Assam
If you encounter any issues related to demands for money or other malpractices, you can file a complaint through the following methods:
- Email: Send your complaint via email to: email@example.com.
- Postal Address: You can also submit your complaint by post to the following address:Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam, Madhabdevpur, Rehabari, Guwahati-781008, (Ground Floor of APHC Building).
Please ensure that your complaints are submitted in English.
Age Limit (as of January 1, 2023)
|Name of Organization||Name of Post||Age Limit (in years)|
|Assam Police||SI (UB)||20 to 26|
|APRO||SI (Communication)||20 to 24|
|Assam Police (For hill tribe)||Constable (UB)||18 to 30|
|Assam Police (For hill tribe)||Constable (AB)||18 to 30|
|Assam Police||Constable (UB)||18 to 25|
|Assam Police||Constable (AB)||18 to 25|
|APRO||Constable (UB)||18 to 25|
|APRO||Constable (Communication)||18 to 25|
|APRO||Constable (Dispatch Rider)||18 to 25|
|APRO||Constable (Messenger)||18 to 25|
|APRO||Constable (Carpenter)||18 to 25|
|Prison Department||Nurse||21 to 40|
|Prison Department||Laboratory Technician||21 to 40|
|Prison Department||Teacher||21 to 40|
|Prison Department||Craft Instructor||21 to 40|
|Prison Department||Tractor Operator||21 to 40|
|Assam Police||Driver Constable||18 to 25|
|Assam Police||Boatman||18 to 25|
|Assam Police||Grade IV||18 to 40|
|Assam Police||Safai Karmachari||18 to 40|
|Prison Department||Safai Karmachari||18 to 40|
|Directorate of Forensic Science||Sweeper||18 to 40|
|Civil Defence & Home Guards||Havilder||18 to 40|
|Category||Age Relaxation (in Years)|
Assam Police Recruitment 2023(Educational Qualification):
- Passed HSLC or equivalent examination under any Govt. recognized board.
- Proficiency in swimming
- Constable (Communication):
- H.S. (Science) passed with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized Board or Council. Must have pass marks in PCM in H.S. (Science) examination.
- Constable (UB):
- H.S. or Class XII passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council.
- Constable (AB):
- H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council.
- Driver Constable:
- HSLC or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council.
- Must possess a valid driving license for LMV or MMV or HMV.
- Grade IV:
- Minimum Class VIII passed from a recognized School or Institution.
- Maximum qualification will be HSSLC or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council.
- Safai Karmachari:
- Minimum Class VI passed from a recognized School or Institution.
- Maximum qualification will be HSSLC or Class XII passed from recognized Board or Council.
- Sub Inspector (UB) and Sub Inspector (AB):
- Must be a graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent from a recognized College/Institution affiliated to a recognized University.
- Sub Inspector (Communication):
- B.Sc. (Electronics Science/IT/Computer Science) or
- 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics, Information Technology, Instrumentation, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science, or equivalent with 2 years of work experience in the field.
- Master of Computer Application (MCA) or
- B.E./B. Tech. in E & TC, Computer, Instrumentation, IT, or equivalent.
- Other Posts: Refer to official advertisements.
Application Fee For Assam Police Recruitment 2023
No application fee is required For Applying In Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Organization-wise Vacancy Details
Here is a list of organization-wise vacancy details on Assam Police Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Organization||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|Assam Police||Sub Inspector (UB)||144|
|APRO||Sub Inspector (Communication)||7|
|Assam Police (For hill tribe)||Constable (UB)||114|
|Assam Police (For hill tribe)||Constable (AB)||1|
|Assam Police||Constable (UB)||1645|
|Assam Police||Constable (AB)||2300|
|APRO||Constable (Dispatch Rider)||2|
|Prison Department||Laboratory Technician||2|
|Prison Department||Craft Instructor||2|
|Prison Department||Tractor Operator||1|
|Assam Police||Driver Constable||654|
|Assam Police||Grade IV||54|
|Assam Police||Safai Karmachari||30|
|Prison Department||Safai Karmachari||2|
|Directorate of Forensic Science||Sweeper||3|
|Civil Defence & Home Guards||Havilder||2|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official SLPRB Recruitment Portal by following these steps:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration.”
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application Form” Link and login.
- Fill in all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the application.
Documents to Upload in Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Online Application Portal
Candidates need to upload the following documents in Assam Police Online Application Portal during submission:
|Document||Format||Maximum File Size|
|Passport Size Photograph||Signature||450 KB|
|Age Proof||200 KB|
|Caste Certificate||200 KB|
|Employment Exchange Registration Card||200 KB|
|Mark Sheet of HSLC/Other exam||200 KB|
|Pass Certificate of HSLC/Other exam||200 KB|
|Starting Date of Online Application Submission||15th October 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission||1st November 2023|
This table provides the important dates related to the online application submission for the Assam Police Recruitment in 2023.
|Online Application Form (Available from 15/10/2023)||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details – Boatman||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details – Constable||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details – Constable Hills||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details – Constable APRO||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details – Driver Constable||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details – Havilder||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details – Grade IV||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details – Prison Dept||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details – Safai Karmachari||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details – SI UB||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details – SI APRO||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs of Assam Police Recruitment 2023
- What is the starting date to apply online for Assam Police Recruitment 2023?
- The starting date to apply online for Assam Police Recruitment is 15th October 2023.
- What is the last date to apply online for Assam Police Recruitment?
- The last date to apply online for Assam Police Recruitment is 1st November 2023.
- How many posts are vacant under Assam Police Recruitment?
- The number of vacant posts under Assam Police Recruitment is 5325.